Monday, December 14, 2009

Alice In Wonderland!!

Chances are, you don't know that "Alice in Wonderland" is one of my favorite movies. So, you can only imagine how excited I am about the new remake of "Alice In Wonderland" with Johnny Depp playing the Madd Hatter! :o)

Anyways... the point of this post is to share with you an event I read about a few days ago in an event magazine. Needless to say, the theme was "Alice In Wonderland!"


Take a look through the pictures!

My favorite part of this event was the buffet. When you take a look at that picture, you will see a teapot suspended in the air and pouring red carnations into a stack of tea cups like at the Madd Hatter's half birthday.

The lighting used to light up the trees guests walked through as they entered the tent was phenomenal!

Hope you enjoy reading about and seeing the pictures of this event as much as I did!

Ciao!
-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment