Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello December!

So, I woke up this morning and realized it's December. REALLY?

Where does the time go? I swear yesterday I was hanging out on the boat with an ice cold beer enjoying the summer!

Don't get me wrong, I am the definition of a summer baby and would give anything for some warmer weather. But, I really do enjoy the holiday's too! I love all the family time during this time of the year. But, the hustle and bustle of this time of year is crazy. There never seems to be any down time, EVER!

Between work and getting ready for Christmas, my life is going to be quite insane for the next few weeks.

I have events for work every weekend this month. In between those events, I'll be fitting in dinner with my friends, shopping, holiday decorating, visiting family, and so much more. But, I'm going to love every minute of it.

I can't wait to share pictures with you from all the holiday parties this month from work and all the fun and festivities with family and friends. There's so much that will be going on!

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and stay posted to see everything that's going on and what I'm working on!

HAPPY DECEMBER!
-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment