Monday, November 30, 2009

FINALLY!

How was your Turkey Day? Mine was super yummy!

Thanksgiving dinner with my friends Saturday night was a smash! I'm working on getting a post together that will show all the food, fun, and festivities that went down. So, stay tuned!

In the meantime, let's talk about my planner I was working on. IT'S FINISHED!!
As you can see, I haven't finished the front of the book yet. I am still trying to decide how I want to design it. Any thoughts?

But, I am really looking forward to putting it to good use. It will really help me keep things organized for all the projects I have going on right now.

**********************************************************

My Boat Trip Scrapbook is also starting to take shape! I'm thinking tonight will consist of a little Monday Night Football and scrapbooking. What more could a girl ask for?

Take a look at what I have done so far!
Stay tuned to see the book continue to take shape!

Ciao,
-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment