Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Double Feature!

So, somewhere in my super crazy schedule today, I managed to find time to finish a book I started a few weeks ago.

I really enjoy a good book and this one is no exception.
I only wish I hadn't been so busy lately to actually have finished it in a timely fashion.
It is one of those books that you hate to put down because it's so good.

If you enjoy a good mystery novel, this is a good one!

Sandra Brown - Smoke Screen

A quick synopsis:
A reporter hits the jackpot when a close friend offers her the story of her career.  Too bad when she wakes up in the morning to find her friend - who is also a police officer - dead in the bed next to her and no recollection of how she got there.  In the midst of being the number one suspect of her friends death, she is kidnapped by a man she once did a story on.  Turns out her kidnapper had also experienced a similar incident 5 years ago.  Together, they do everything in their power to get the truth out about what happened to the two of them and why!

I don't want to go into any more detail then that.  I want you to go get the book and read it for yourself!  It's a good one.

If you get the chance to read it, let me know what you think of it!

Cheers, Vicki

P.S.  Other good mystery authors are:
  • Harlen Coben
  • Sue Grafton
  • Dean Koontz

No comments:

Post a Comment