Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Okay… Okay… So, maybe my birthday was really over 2 months ago!  But, that doesn’t mean my Birthday Scrapbook has been done for over two months!  :o)

Things have been super hectic and I haven’t had much time to work on it as much as I would like to.

But, anyways, here’s the low down on this book.

In my first post, I mentioned that I spent 4 years living in Pittsburgh because I went to college there.  Since my birthday is over the summer, it was always tough for me to get back to the "Burgh" during summer vacation because of working full-time.

But, this year I was finally able to get back and celebrate my birthday with all my best college buddies!  My birthday turned into a weeklong celebration and I had a blast during every minute of it!

Here’s how the week went down:

  • Thursday – Monday: Pittsburgh
  • Wednesday (My Actual Birthday) – Saw Transformers with, my now, boyfriend
  • BTW, did I mention Transformers came out on my birthday – AWESOME!
  • Friday – A big birthday celebration with the best friends Baltimore has to offer

When it was all said and done, what better way to preserve all the fantastic memories then with a scrapbook dedicated to the festivities?

Like I said before, it’s still a work in progress.  So, I hope you enjoy what I have done so far and keep a look out for the finished product!

Cheers, Vicki



No comments:

Post a Comment