Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saving the Best For Last...

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I know I did!

I had a post I wanted to do on Friday, but I was so busy doing other things that I didn't have a chance to do it.  So, I know it's a little late.  But, here it is...

In keeping with the centerpiece theme, I would like to share with you the different pieces, themes, and props the company I work for showcased in our Open House a few weeks ago.

Again, my designer deserves all the credit for the centerpiece concepts and execution.  All the themed décor you will see, are pieces that have been created over time for themes we have worked with!

MOROCCAN/ORIENTAL WEDDING DISPLAY

 



 

  

NIGHT CLUB


ITALIAN WINE BAR



VENETIAN MASQUERADE




TROPICAL/TIKI BAR DISPLAY


PARIS


VARIOUS CENTERPIECES

 

 



 

  

Thanks for allowing me to share these last few posts with you.  I hope you enjoyed seeing what I love doing!  It really is a ton of fun and getting to plan parties for a living isn’t bad either.

Next week we will switch topics.  To what, I will let that be a surprise.

In the meantime, have a great Sunday night and we will meet again soon!   :o)

-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment