Friday, September 18, 2009

Whoops...

So, I know I have neglected my blog duties the last few days and I'M SO SORRY!

I have been swamped with work the last few days and haven't had much time to do anything other then work and sleep...
But, with all the work means I will have posts coming soon about work that I've done!

In the mean time, I've been going through all the possibilities of crafty projects to get into.

My 2009 & Birthday scrapbooks are just about finished.  So, I will get to start on my Boat Trip Vacation book soon!

I have also decided to make a work/craft station bulletin board to help keep me organized with my projects I'm working on.
It will include a monthly calendar, a generic to-do list, a craft to-do list, a notes area, and maybe another spot.  But, that spot is still yet to be determined.




Along with that, I was introduced to the blog Effer Dares.
http://www.efferdares.com/
This blog consists of different craft dares to take on.  I've been going through them trying to find a few that I want to try.  But, I'm having trouble narrowing it down to the few I want to start with.  Any suggestions on which ones you like the best that I should try?  :o)

I will be sure to post entries on my projects as I am working on them so you can see how they are coming along.

Also, be sure to share with me any projects you are working on.  I'm always up for a little inspiration!

Have a fantabulous weekend and we will catch up soon!
-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment