Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What’s a wedding without Flowers?

What I love about flowers is that they can be fun and flashy or elegant and classy! I also love that they allow people to express who they are and what they love, especially wedding flowers!

Again, my designer never ceases to amaze me with what she puts together! From roses to lilies, alstroemeria to orchids, and so many more; the flower combos are endless!

There’s no point in rambling on about flowers. Pictures say it so much better…

While reception centerpieces brings a wedding home, you can’t have a wedding without the personal flowers! Bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières are a few other ways for brides and grooms to show who they are! Enjoy this small sample of personal flowers!


I sure hope you love these wedding centerpieces and personal flowers as much as I do!

Ciao, Vicki

P.S. Please enjoy these other wedding related pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment