Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, and More Flowers!

Time to switch gears again.  The next few posts I have decided to write about what I find to be one of the best parts of an event – centerpieces, flowers, and table scapes!

For this one… Floral Centerpieces!

I love flowers!  But, I am such a novice when it comes to keeping them all straight.

Fortunately, the designer I work with is amazing!  I like to call her “The Human Flower Encyclopedia.”  She really knows her stuff.  I can give her any theme or color scheme to work with and she always comes up with something nothing short of spectacular!

I could sit here and go on for hours about how awesome what she comes up with is, but pictures are way better!  ENJOY!



These are just a small preview!  Keep an eye out for wedding flowers/centerpieces and themed centerpieces, and more!

Cheers, Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! The centerpieces are GORGEOUS!!!!!
    (I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I do have some constructive criticism.... the black background and the orangy font is a little hard on the eyes. Sorry, please don't be mad!!)
    Thank you for posting!!
    Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Constructive criticism is always welcome! I am very new to this blogging thing too. So, I will take all the help I can get! :o)

    Glad you like what you're seeing!

    ReplyDelete